2.22.2011

vintage books

I am very excited about these old reader's digest books that just came my way!I'm not sure what I will do with them yet but a few stacked on my desk is lookin' really cute. I love the patterns on their covers!

Other than admiring these, I have been trying to get organized and actually make things on my days off from work! I've been making silhouette cut outs on bristol paper and am experimenting with different backgrounds for them. Still not sure where this is going though!

2 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with these cutouts. Are you selling these anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I don't currently have any made for sale but would be happy to make one custom order and put it in my Etsy shop for you! You can contact me by email - Geeenarose@gmail.com or through my etsy shop : www.etsy.com/shop/thefancybear

      Delete