2.11.2013

Zucchini Banana Bread Muffins

On Sunday I baked zucchini banana bread muffins and decided to complicate things by stopping what I was doing every other minute to snap a photo.  It probably took me twice as long as it should have to make this, but I was in no hurry.  Recipe adapted from Smitten Kitchen's Zucchini Bread. I used one large banana and a Zucc, substituted half the olive oil for plain greek yogurt, used a combination of Agave and organic sugar instead of all sugar, and added some decadent dark chocolate to half the batter.  I was able to get 16 muffins and one small loaf out of this recipe. They came out superb and will be a great breakfast on the go with a cup of coffee this week.


Check out The Fancy Bear to see some new vintage clothing and decor I've added to the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment