4.21.2013

Spring Hike

Last weekend we took our first spring hike (which totally kicked my butt) up to Mount Beacon. It's only about a mile up but a very steep one with a lot of rock scrambles and a few flights of steel stairs in the beginning. At the top are the remains of some structures and the ruins of Beacon's incline railway which was destroyed in a fire in 1983. Then there's also the amazing view of the Hudson and Catskills and even NYC on a clear day. After hiking back down we got some Bibimbap at a little Korean place Seol in Beacon which was awesome. More hiking and eating to come.

In the mean time, I'm trying to sell a lot of my things! Shop my closet through my Threadflip ! (if it seems a little pricey that's because SHIPPING IS INCLUDED!) And as always, my etsy store for vintage and handmade goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment