6.18.2012

Jam-Packed Weekend!


This weekend was non-stop celebration. We were surrounded by family and friends as we celebrated birthdays, Father's Day, our friend's newborn baby, and John's graduation! It started out with barbequing and hot air balloon watching at my grandparents house upstate NY. My dad and younger sister were there too, which implies that we were all laughing the entire time. Sunday morning John and I headed down to Jersey to celebrate his college graduation at a lovely Italian restaurant. I am super proud of my cutie graduate boyfriend! The food was awesome and we got to spend time with more family and friends. Then we headed out to one of John's friend's house to meet his new little baby, Fay. She is the sweetest thing! I love having a good jam-packed weekend. Especially when I have Monday's off to relax and take it all in. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment